When I first opened up the register dir I found register.php, review.php and review.v1.php. Based on script and notes in the script the registration and review registration processes were consolidatedby Mr. Sweeney in register.php, but perhaps at one point they were separate. review.php and review.v1.php turned out to be the registrant listing scripts.
This names were confusing so I renamed them to registrant_list.php and registrant_list_demo.php (demographics).
I added a filter (by year) to limit output results. However it is not technically filtering by year. There was already a date limit written into the existing query (2007-04-27, I think) which I used as the start range marker for 2007. The start range for 2008 is 2008-01-01. The messy part is that everything prior to 2007-04-27 is marked as 2006 in the filter when in fact the records only go back to 2007-04-17. I expect to be working on this script again in the near future (see “Updates to field test registrant_list_demo”) at which point I will probably change the filter to just ‘Prior’.